How-To: Twist MountUpdated 6 months ago
Follow the below instructions for best results with the Twist Mount:
- Start with dry shoulder pads.
- Remove the adhesive liner from the back of the Twist Mount.
- Place the Twist Mount on a flat section of the center front or center back of the shoulder pads.
- Apply firm hand pressure for 30-60 seconds. Note: this directly affects how strong the bond will be.
- Allow several hours for the adhesive bond to cure before impacts or getting the shoulder pads wet.
Was this article helpful?